Do you have aspirations of starting your own practice? Or, are you looking to take an already established business to new heights? AMTA membership equips you with tools and resources you need to help grow your practice and stand out from the competition.
- Promote Your Practice in AMTA’s Find a Massage Therapist® National Locator Service
- Listing your practice on AMTA’s Find a Massage Therapist® (FAMT) National Locator Service will significantly broaden your outreach to potential clients. In 2009, more than 700,000 searches were conducted for AMTA members through this robust online service!
- Massage Profession Research Report
- AMTA’s in-depth research reports get to the heart of trends driving both the massage therapy profession and consumer use of massage therapy—giving members the information they need to make decisions about their practice, career options and how they market their services.
- AMTA Job Bank: Free Resume and Position Posting
- Post your resume at no charge to gain access to potential employers across a variety of workplace environments—massage franchises, health care settings, spas, clinics, schools and more. Use the free resume-bulider to get your search process started. Or, as an employer, list your open position for free and browse resumes of qualified AMTA member massage therapists.
- Create Your Own Free Website
- Attract more clients and boost your credibility with your own free website from AMTA.
- Career Guidance
- For established professionals looking to make a change in direction or for students who want to jump start their career, AMTA’s Career Guidance resources are filled with tips to grow and build your practice or just get started on the right foot. Schools, share this information with your students to help them get started on the right track.
- AMTA’s Marketing Tools
- Access resources, templates and ideas to market your practice and massage therapy services, as well as educate consumers about the benefits of massage therapy.
- Display the AMTA Member Logo
- Download the AMTA member logo for use on your website, business cards and other printed and electronic promotional materials. Displaying your AMTA membership logo helps you build credibility within the profession!
- Free Subscriptions to E-touch
- Have your own designed and informative e-newsletter to send to your clients and prospects!Offer them a free subscription to AMTA’s E-touch, our consumer massage e-newsletter, and watch your business grow!
- The Business of Massage
- The second edition of this popular book is a life-long resource for practitioners. Learn everything you need to know about establishing a practice and expanding your success into a long, prosperous career. Teachers, use this book in your classes to start your students on the right path!