Community Service Massage Team
Community Service Massage Team Goals:
- Be a leader and resource in massage emergency response
- Create the standard by which massage therapy in response to an emergency or disaster is measured
- Build positive relationships with governmental and non-governmental agencies
- Enhance professional development of AMTA members
- Provide CSMT members with a safe environment and satisfying volunteer experience
- Be a leader and resource in massage for community service outreach events
- Increase visibility of AMTA-DC therapists and assist members in promoting themselves, as appropriate
If you would like to be part of the team that launches the CSMT for the AMTA DC Chapter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to be on the CSMT, keep an eye on communication from the AMTA DC Chapter.
Check back soon.